Sunday, October 09, 2005

Physical vs. Spiritual rest

Well, forget about the nap... I did something WAY better! I dug out some old old tapes from under my bed and had myself a Holy Ghost worship hoedown! WOW! I am so refreshed and invigorated and READY for the evening service! And I've been singing, clapping, shouting, and DANCING with all my might for the past hour and a half! If I had to choose between the two kinds of rest, spiritual rest wins hands down! Even though it is physically exhausting! Here are a few of the songs I have been worshipping to:

  • Heart Set on Heaven - Dan Dean
  • Thank you Lord for the Sunshine - Dan Dean
  • I Choose to be a Christian - Dan Dean
  • Take it to Jesus - Alexandria Sanctuary Choir
  • Hallowed Be Your Name - Ron Kenoly
  • Anointing - Ron Kenoly
  • All Honor - Ron Kenoly
  • Goin' Up to the High Places - Ron Kenoly
  • Who's report will you believe? - Ron Kenoly
  • Stop by the Church Sometime - Babbie Mason
  • This is the Life - Babbie Mason
  • Unity - Babbie Mason
  • What Can Separate You? - Babbie Mason

It's just so exciting to go to church already primed in the Holy Ghost... yee ha! Leaving in about 15 minutes! Can't wait! Bye again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have an MP3 copy of the song "I Choose To Be A Christian"? Our puppet team wants to do this song at a local church next week. Thanks for your help.
Pastor John Chance
Calvary United Pentecostal Church
Jonesboro, Arkansas
www.calvaryjonesboro.com

Youthful One said...

Ahh, this post is 7 years old!
I can't tell how old the above comment is, so, I'm holding out hope that somehow you'll be able to answer and help me.

I am searching for this same song, "I Choose To Be A Christian". Could you please provide more info, like the name of the album, the names of songs on the album, and the year it was produced? I've been searching for this since 1988.

Thanks!