Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Busy life

Hey... haven't posted much lately because I have been busy with LIFE! My older son's teacher is apparently handing out disciplinary "warnings" for natural body functions like coughing and going to the bathroom, and my six year old lost a major front tooth, just one week before school pictures... how cute will that be? Hee hee hee! Soccer season has also begun with a vengeance. Adam has practice on Thursdays and the both play on Saturday morning. Six weeks of soccer. Yippee! Also, my little brother (who is MUCH taller than me) is turning 34 today! Happy birthday bro!! Love ya! I am thankfully back in the classroom substitute teaching and having a ball! I love it! We got to sing the school song today at UMS for all-school assembly... I love that song!

What other ramblings can I post here? OH!!! I finally got my car back today with brand new radiator on board. Thank God! Having one car is like having only one leg! NOT GOOD.

Well, it is late... time to hit the sack. Before you go, though, CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace. Michelle

No comments: