Monday, April 11, 2005

Epitaph

Hooray! My husband is a genius! We are FINALLY back on line at home! YAY!!! No more trips to the library to check email! I am so happy! It's like a reunion with an old friend.

In one of my previous posts, I mentioned that my mom had gone to Maine to visit some friends dying of cancer. One of them passed away last week, and my mom and I went down to Maine for the funeral services. While there, we had the opportunity to visit the other friend. The cancer has ravaged his body, but he had the same wonderful smile that I loved over the years growing up! I am grateful that God gave me one last opportunity to see him alive. I also sent an email to them, thanking him for the many joyful memories he gave me over the years, and that his life had an impact on mine.

What do I want people to say about me after I am gone? Will they say that I was lazy, or irresponsible? Will they say I was a great mother and wife? Will they even KNOW that I loved Jesus Christ more than anything in this life once I was born again? Oh Lord, don't let that be the case... I want people to think of Jesus when they think of me. Right now, I am not sure if that would be the case... I have lots to think about and change in my life..... With the help of the Holy Ghost, I can make those changes and impact my world for Jesus Christ while I am still here!

What will people say about you?

Blessings...
Michelle

No comments: