Friday, April 22, 2005

Strep strikes again!

Okay... This has been a tough winter for sickness in our family. Enough is enough! I have aired out the house, and gone through it with Clorox wipes, we are all taking vitamins, and drinking our orange juice. Adam had strep throat from January to March, with the rest of the family having it once in that time span as well. I truly thought we had it licked. Tonight was SUPPOSED to be Nick's family birthday party. But we cannot infect all the cousins, aunts, uncles, grammies and grampas now, can we? Cancelled. Another round of meds, another round of disinfecting... isn't parenthood wonderful? But Jesus is wonderful despite it all! I believe he is able to do exceeding abundantly above all I could ever ask or think. I also know that His grace is sufficient for our family. He will never leave us. Sickness is part of life. Oh well. I will praise Him no matter the circumstances. Birthday parties can be rescheduled. Thank you, Jesus, for your sufficient grace and abundant, unconditional love!

No comments: