Saturday, April 30, 2005

Not much to say today...

Well, I confess that on most days, my life is just ordinary and uneventful. Not that being a child of God is ordinary, but today was just a "status quo" type of day. Dishes, laundry, housework, clean the porch, go to work for 9 hours... nothing exciting to speak of. I am just arriving home at 11:41 pm and everyone in the house is asleep. Kind of a bummer... I like having someone to come home and talk to. There is an autographed basketball in the middle of my kitchen table... that should be an interesting story in the morning. :) Tomorrow is SUPPOSED to be "opening day" for little league (since it got rained out last week), and we have rain in the forecast for tomorrow as well... who knows? We also have the district Sheaves for Christ kickoff rally at our church tomorrow evening... tomorrow promises to be anything but humdrum! My sons are even bringing a friend to Sunday School tomorrow! YAY! I sure hope he likes it! Well, this tired mom needs to head to bed. Blessings to all!

No comments: