Friday, March 18, 2005

Sitting at the library

Hello...

Today, I am posting from the local public library. Seems that my son (which one shall remain undisclosed) decided to try to install something on his own with no help from mom or dad, and now our system is crashed. The joys of parenthood. So...........

It's been an interesting week. I have been in the ER twice this week, and am now taking lots of "happy pills" for the pain in my ribs. Doctors inform me this could be a 6 week healing process, to which I reply, "I refuse to be in this much pain for 6 weeks. Sorry."

I went out to breakfast with my husband this morning (like a real date!!) and we also have a formal date tomorrow night for the fire dept. banquet! Life is good! Our life group meeting this Wednesday was fabulous! I love our little group!

Well, my timer is beeping... time to get off this computer! Will post next time I get out here to visit my local library! Blessings!

No comments: