Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Another snow day!

WOW! Another snow day here in Vermont! God has an interesting way of working things out. I was supposed to teach in the Colchester school district today, and last night, my son was diagnosed YET AGAIN with strep throat (3rd time since the 3rd week of January). I was in a terrible position! I had to stay home with Adam, and couldn't let the school know that I wouldn't be able to teach until the morning, when I was supposed to BE there! Then came the snow! YAY! He took care of the problem for me! That's what I love about God! He is interested in the little details of my life! Yes, I can go to him in prayer for the big things, like healing of cancer and such, but He loves me so much, that He takes great delight in taking care of the little everyday things as well! What a great God we serve!

This also means that
cub scouts is cancelled for tonight as well. Now we have all kinds of time to work on Adam's Pinewood Derby car. He has some great design ideas for his car... this should be fun!

Hope you all have a fun snow day! Blessings!
Michelle

No comments: