Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thinking on a musical train of thought

Hello... not really having too much focused information this evening. This week has really sucked the life out of me... I'll spare you the details. I am exhausted. So thinking in long connected thoughts is OUT tonight.

I do have a topic on my mind however. Concerts. Quite a few good ones coming up. Tomorrow I am going to see Nancy Grandquist, which I am VERY MUCH looking forward to! She is a wonderful singer/worship leader. It should be an excellent time of worship.

May 26th, which happens to be my sweet mother-in-law's birthday, is the Phillips, Craig, and Dean concert. Tickets are WAY expensive... not sure we'll make it to that one.

The other one I really really really want to go to is Israel Houghton and New Breed. WOW. They take worship to a whole new level... it is awesome! Click on the link to hear some of their music.... awesome!

Other than concerts... I just have cleaning my house on my mind. It is horrible. I am sitting here blogging when I should be cleaning. Yep. Guilty as charged. I suppose I should get OFF the computer and get to work. It's just that there never seems to be any REST or DOWNTIME. This IS my downtime. I've been going 100 mph since my feet hit the floor at 6:30 this morning... it is now 9:37 pm. That is 15 hours on the run. Tired. Guess it's time to hit the sack... after I do a LITTLE bit of cleaning. Night all!

No comments: