Monday, May 22, 2006

Noisy!

Hello, yes I am home from work with sick children today (again!!), and there is a lot of noise around here! They were supposed to start tearing our porch off like 10 days ago, but it has been RAINING non-stop for 10 days, so today is the first day of sun we've had. Actually it's not sunny, just NOT raining! So the porch is coming off today, and let me tell ya, it is a NOISY job! But it's kind of cool, too! My husband has the digital camera with him, and he will be taking pictures of the tear down process as soon as he gets home from his meeting. He took one already, and I will post them here once he takes some more! FINALLY! I'm excited to be getting a SAFE porch on our building.

Anyway, keep praying for my boys... both have fevers, both have a terrible cough, one is now vomiting. I just need to see the light at the end of the sickness tunnel!

Church last night was excellent! Matt preached about the devil's envy... he lost his job as worshipper of God, and WE GOT HIS JOB, and he can't have it back, and that infuriates him! It was an excellent excellent message! We had a very deep move of the Holy Ghost last night, and it was very refreshing.

Well, I will report back later with pictures of the teardown! Bye for now!

No comments: