Tuesday, May 16, 2006

New links in my sidebar!

OK... I'm exhausted. It has taken me hours to figure out how to put links to other websites on my blog in the sidebar. But I have overcome! It looks like NOTHING, compared to all the work it took me! But I now have permanent links to my local church website, the site for the United Pentecostal Church International, my favorite online magazine called Ninety and Nine, which is an apostolic pentecostal ezine, and finally, a link to my friend Britt's church in Memphis, TN... the Pentecostal Church pastored by Rev. Terry Black. They have AWESOME video of entire services... worship AND preaching! And lately you see several people in one service receiving the baptism of the Holy Spirit and being baptized in water in the name of Jesus! It is exciting! Be sure to check out one of their services soon... use the link on my sidebar to get there! LOL! I'm beat... time for bed! Tomorrow is my Holy Ghost birthday! 14 years ago on May 17th, I was born again, speaking in other tongues as the Spirit of God gave me the ability! It was GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It still is, 14 years later! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: