Friday, December 23, 2005

Safe arrival

Well, we made it to Maryland in good time. We arrived about an hour ahead of schedule (11pm). Yesterday we got a Christmas tree. Guess how much the price tag was? Just guess. $139.00!!!!!!! Yep, that's right. $139 for a DEAD TREE! Needless to say, we did NOT pay that much for it! No person in their right mind would! It is beautiful, with twinkling white lights and red pointsettas all over it! Al and Win did such a nice job decorating for christmas. We just love coming down here! Today, we are going to the Nat'l Zoo, and hopefully we'll have a peek at those pandas! Stay tuned here... maybe I'll even get to post some pictures while I'm here. Christmas eve, it is church, and then ...... CHRISTMAS DAY! Presents and football. Yep! Football is almost like a religion in this house! LOL! Oh well. I know where my heart lies (NOT in a football field). It is in Jesus Christ my Savior! Well, I'm going to go get my sudoku puzzle book and exercise my brain. Post later! Merry christmas!

1 comment:

kellycoxsemple said...

Hi Meet-shell! Glad to hear you had a good trip. It sounds like you're prepared for some good family adventure. I'm excited that you'll get to visit the pandas, and hope you are able to see them all. Bring on the pictures!

Merry Christmas, my friend, to you, Jason, Adam, Nick, and the rest of the family. *<;-o>