Thursday, December 15, 2005

Pictures to bless!

After my little Bible study post, I thought I would bless you with a couple of pictures that have blessed ME this week! First, is a picture of a man that our family has great admiration for... Steven Curtis Chapman. He is a wonderful role model and a man whose faith in God is rock solid and REAL... he lives it. He walks the walk and talks the talk, and has an incredibly anointed music ministry. Here is a picture of Steven in concert, with his lead pianist Scott Sherrif praying for him in the middle of his concert.

And next, I'd like to show you a picture of another powerful music ministry, occuring right in our own church congregation here in VT! It is our children's choir! Here, they are singing a fun song called "Making Melodies in my Heart". THUMBS UP! Praising God is FUN!


Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle! I just wantewd to see if maybe "non-blogspotters" could comment on your posts now. It looks different.. so maybe!

Michelle said...

Hi Ames! It worked! Thanks for stopping my my corner of the web! Love ya! Have a wonderful Christmas! We leave Wed. for Maryland! Woo hoo!!