Saturday, December 17, 2005

Countdown to Christmas

Well... here we are... one week until Christmas! Woo Hoo! I am feeling much more relaxed today for a few reasons. 1. We got most of our shopping done Thurs. and Fri. 2. I wrapped and wrapped and wrapped until 3am this morning. So that is all done too. 3. I got all my "long distance" Christmas gifts mailed out at the post office today... can you say LONG LINES?? 4. I am feeling a little bit better today with regard to bronchitis. 5. My children and husband are all OUT today, leaving me alone to tackle the laundry, dishes, and housework. And what am I doing??? Blogging! Anyone who knows me knows that I will go to GREAT LENGTHS to avoid doing the dishes. Dishes are NOT of God.

Adam is at the movie theater with a friend this morning seeing the new Narnia movie. I will be curious to know his response. It is, I believe, a special showing for families of a local church assesmbly. So it may be preceded or followed by a discussion by church leadership. Will let you know. I prayed that Jesus would touch him as he watched.

My friend Kelly over at sanguinary blue posted a cute little thing that says:

The Four Phases of Life

1. You believe in Santa Claus
2. You don't believe in Santa Claus
3. You ARE Santa Claus
4. You look like Santa Claus

Thought that was kinda cute!

Well, I guess I cannot avoid the obvious any longer. Yuck. Have a blessed day! Peace!

No comments: