Thursday, December 01, 2005

Helen Keller

Jason and I watched a movie tonight called "The Miracle Worker". It has been around a long time, I know, but I've never had the chance to see it until now. WOW! What a powerful story!



It is the story of a little deaf blind mute girl named Helen and her teacher Annie Sullivan. The story itself is amazing enough, but how wonderfully refreshing to see women modestly dressed and Scripture being recited at the dinner table in a DISNEY MOVIE! WOW! And equally refreshing to see obedience and self-control being taught to a child. A must see movie! I am re-renting it so my children can watch it this weekend... after they learn who Helen Keller is and what an amazing woman she was, and all the incredible things she accomplished in life IN SPITE of her disabilities!

Well, time for bed... this girl is NOT feeling well...every muscle in my body hurts from coughing so hard all day. Muscles I didn't even know I HAD are hurting! Night night. Blog ya later.

Michelle

No comments: