Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Not to be outdone!

Well, a couple posts back, I bragged on my oldest nephew in Maine about getting his first deer. Well... little brother Mark has followed in big brother's footsteps and gotten his first deer as well! It was 10 days ago, and I apologize for not getting this post up sooner. Here are pictures of Mark and his deer (and proud Papa as well.... who has yet to get a deer this season!) *update! A call to my sister's house Thanksgiving Day revealed that Dad did in fact get his deer that morning... the last day of deer hunting season in Maine! He got a 5 point buck... way to go!*




Mark.... Uncle Jason, Aunt Michelle, Adam, and Nick are very very proud of you! Wow! 11 years old, and got your first deer! Way to go!

1 comment:

Beth R. said...

We went yesterday and picked our deer meat up from the processing plant..we're stocked! But it's too bad that I kinda gag when trying to eat it..something about eating Bambi just turns my stomach,lol.

Happy Thanksgiving!!