Friday, November 28, 2008

Crazy Friday

Proverbs 17:22 says, "A cheerful heart is good medicine". Tonight was one of those magical family nights that only my husband can create. He has a unique sense of humor, and once he gets on a roll, your gut hurts from laughing so hard. We were on our way to Friendly's Restaurant to meet Aunt Carol for dessert... she is over visiting from St. J to do the "Black Friday" shopping thing. Anyway, on our way there, a commercial came on the radio for a store that we happened to be driving by at the time. The main line was "You can feel good about Lenny's". Yeah. That's what did it. As we drove past Lenny's, Jason rolled down his window and HOLLERED, "WOOOOO! I FEEL GOOD ABOUT LENNY'S!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!" It was all over. The boys were cracking up so hard, and the poor waitress at Friendly's just had no idea what hit her! We left her a really good tip, because she put up with our craziness, and even joined in! There was Christmas music playing in the restaurant, and we started singing... we even got some people to join us! Good grief... I'm sitting here at the computer STILL laughing as I recall it all! Sorry I can't explain it better.... it's one of those "you had to be there" kind of things. Anyway, my husband is the great "memory maker" in this family. My boys will have LOTS of interesting things to pass down to their children about their crazy grampa! LOL! I love you honey!!!

No comments: