Saturday, November 01, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!

Just sending a shout out to our fabulous son Adam, who turned 12 today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADAM!!!!!!

There will be pictures later, but I had to get the wish out there!

I gotta tell you, though... we went to Sears today to buy him a suit (pinstripe) for his birthday, as that was what he wanted, and he had to be with us to get it. We found one for $64.oo, marked down to $44.95. Sweet price for a suit. Fit him perfect, so we took it to the register....... guess how much it rang up for?????


$16.99!!!!

Yes, you read that right. He got a beautiful pinstripe suit from Sears for $16.99! God is good! This morning, we took him to Libby's for his annual birthday breakfast. He got his annual strawberry belgian waffle, and the entire restaurant sang to him! Tonight is a pizza party with two of his best friends. One more year.... he'll be a teenager. Yikes.


5 comments:

Grammie Betimes said...

Happy Birthday to Adam! I am so glad that even the tiny hairs on our heads are noteworthy to God. Gos really does care about the big and little in our lives. He even cares much about anonymous, who is obviously troubled. May the Lord our God bless you anonymous, and fill you with peace and joy and an acceptance of others...those whom He has created. And by the way anonymous - I want people to know who I am and what I have said, for I am not ashamed...

Michelle said...

To my readers...
The reason this post above looks out of place is because I deleted the negative comments posted by anonymous that Grammie Betimes is referring to. I left her comment on there so that her birthday wish to Adam could still be seen by him.

Grammie Betimes said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!

VTBeanbag said...

God is so good! The way He provides for His people amazes me! His blesses can be found all around us if we choose to acknowledge them for what they are ~ God's blessings!

Happy Birthday Adam! May God bless and keep you!

GinaMarie said...

Happy Birthday Adam!!! Sounds like a GREAT birthday!!

Boy Michelle! I should give you my # and have you call me when you get such good deals. lol I'd have you pick me up some and I'd send you the money. lol My boys desperatly need suits like that. lol WOW that a deal. I bet he looks SHARP in that suit also. :o) Maybe I will have to go check out our Sears (when I get a van). lol

Blessings,
Gina Marie