Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lost

Where have I been? Well... I don't have an answer for that. I have been lost in thought... my mind ever wandering. I have much on my mind... much on my heart. And every time I log in to post on my blog, I have nothing to say, because I can't seem to organize my thoughts. My heart is aching.... only prayer relieves the burden. Only worship gives my mind and thoughts order.

I was going to write that only worship lifts my spirits, but that is not true. I spent time with my family this evening, and my sons made me laugh so hard! They are a tremendous blessing to me. And my husband?? He treated us to dinner, he helped clean the house, and he is just the most amazing husband a woman could ask for! We watched a movie last night with our next door neighbor Amanda, and it was a very emotional movie (yes, of course I blubbered like a baby). But my husband is very sensitive and shed tears as well. How many women can say their husband does that???? The sensitive type is hard to come by, and I SOOOO lucked out! I love you honey!

Anyway, I am trying to get ready for church in the morning, but I'm having trouble staying on task. I sat at the piano to worship, and it felt soooo good. I was hoping it would put me in the frame of mind to put together a song list for the morning, and help me put the finishing touches on my Sunday School lesson on holiness for tomorrow, but alas..... please pray for me.

Hope all is well with you all. I have been keeping up on other people's blogs. HI BETH!!!! You haven't posted in forever, either. Also, to Henry's family, I am so moved by your strength! The post about Henry's magical day of fun and laughter made me smile! HI HENRY!!!!! :) Julie.... you are turning out to be a more faithful blogger than me lately! LOL! I miss you so much! Thinking of you every day! Sister Sunshine..... VERY COOL video of you in the car! How did you do that??!!??!!?? You are amazing!

Love to all of you! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

GinaMarie said...

I know what you mean Michelle. With all I've been dealing with and trials, I've had a hard time posting.. I dont want to sound so down, bummed out or negative so I haven't posted. I've kinda kept to myself (and God).

HUGS,
Gina Marie

Beth R. said...

Aww you are so sweet! Thank you for bringing a huge smile to my face today..so much has been going on that I haven't been blogging (yes I've been reading blogs).

Have a Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

kellycoxsemple said...

Happy T-Day, Meet-shell. Love the cartoon. It's so true! Take care. :-)

Grammie Betimes said...

To Michelle, who has continually blessed this family, from the mother of your wonderful husband...I am so proud of you both and your two wonderful sons. God has great and wonderful and marvelous ministry in store for the Zs, more than you could ever know. Trust Jesus and keep your eyes on Him...Giving thanks always for all things...He surely will grant the desires of your heart. Happy Thanksgiving, precious one.