Thursday, October 04, 2007

Let the battle begin!

vs.
Well, if you live in the northeast, things are starting to heat up in homes, workplaces, bars, and just about anywhere people are... it's baseball playoff season, and the Red Sox vs. Yankees rivalry is in full swing, now that the Yanks have made the playoffs as a wildcard! Boston won their first game against the Angels, but currently, the Yanks are being slaughtered by the Indians, which (I can't believe I'm gonna say this....) is NOT GOOD!!!!! I was talking to my friend Jeff last night after church, and we agree that the Yankees HAVE to win their series against the Indians, because it just wouldn't be RIGHT to NOT have a seven game series between the Sox and Yanks! We LIVE for this! Our economy THRIVES on it! Best friends and family members become mortal enemies for 2 weeks, but it is so AWESOME! If they don't play, I'll be heartbroken! So COME ON YANKS!!!! Suck it up and BEAT THEM INDIANS!! We have a rivalry to carry on!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sis. Michelle. My name is craig, and I attend the First Apostolic Church in Maryville, TN. www.factv.org. At any rate, I was doing a search for old Dan Dean music through google, when I came across your blog. In an archived posting, you mentioned that you were worshipping while listening to some old tapes...among them appeared to be the Dan Dean album that included, I Choose To Be a Christian, etc. I am looking for the lyrics to a song titled, "The Letter". However, there are several other songs on that album I would like to have the lyrics/music to as well. I have not been able to find the album anywhere. Would you be able to send me the words to "The Letter"? You can contact me at easttnfarmboy@hotmail.com or my wife, Penny, at Mrspdtaylor@adelphia.net.

God Bless.

Michelle said...

I'll see what I can do... gotta relocate the tape first! LOL! You are way over near the mountains... bet it's beautiful there! We came down to Youth Congress in Nashville in 2003... what a trip! My best friend attends Bro. Black's church in Memphis. Never been over Maryville way, though! God bless you today!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Yes. We are right at the base of the foothills. We have an awesome church. Our services are webcast live and also archived for several weeks if you are interested....www.factv.org.

I appreciate you looking for the tape.

God bless,
CT