Thursday, October 04, 2007

I love my hubby!! **UPDATED** (with added comment)

Hmmm... what to say? I've just been thinking lately. Reflecting. I am thanking GOD for my fabulous relationship with my husband. Really! We trust one another, we encourage and build one another up, we (mostly) agree on the things that really matter... serving Jesus in our family, raising our children, investing in our marriage, and SOME finances! LOL! Yes indeed, we definitely don't see eye to eye on that topic all the time! But... even though we have disagreements (some rather emotional)...we always manage to find common ground and work from there. I am so grateful to God that my husband is choosing to serve the Lord. I am excited to see him reading his Bible and praying. It blesses me to see him involved in the work of God.

Is my life perfect? FAR FROM IT! We absolutely have our issues. But when I look around and see marriages crumbling all around me, it breaks my heart, and causes me to love my husband even more deeply. Sometimes I love to look back at my wedding photos and just remember how "in love" we were on our wedding day... and remember why I fell in love with him in the first place! My husband is a hopeless romantic... it's kinda cool! My husband adores our boys.... that is VERY cool! My husband loves JESUS, and there is absolutely NOTHING cooler than that!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of the contents of this blog cause concern. I cannot share my thoughts here. Once I stop and "think", I choose to Let go and Let God! It is not my job, or yours, to judge others.

There was only one perfect human and He was curcified!

Michelle said...

Hello anonymous. I am sorry you found the truth offensive. I usually don't edit what is truth, but I can still convey the same message the way it is updated. Hope you will continue to read! Because all my posts for the past 3 years portray real life and the goodness of God.
PS Regarding your statement about judging others, it is NOT wrong to judge. John 7:24 says (Jesus himself speaking): "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgement." Jesus commands us to judge righteous judgement. Clearly a judgemental attitude is not right, but righteous judgement is.

Anonymous said...

I am that husband ... and I am truly blessed with the WONDERFUL women that God gave me! I tell her and I tell everyone, our relationship started before we even met. I heard some teaching on "Focus on the Family" one time about the importance of praying for the wife or husband who you're going to marry. What talents and traits do you want your loved one to have? I prayed for someone who is loving, caring, musically talented, can sing and most of all LOVES GOD! She is that and is SO much more. I love you! oh yeah, and if she wants to blog about me ... she's actually giving all the credit to God :)