Friday, January 26, 2007

Sick bay reporting in

Hello all! Sorry to have been absent for so long, but I am once again battling this head/chest cold with annoying cough. Those who have read this blog regularly will be familiar with this, as this is my 3rd winter of blogging, and hence, my third such battle with the same thing! So I won't bore you with details.... it's old news.

Anyway, since I've been sick, it has been a relatively uneventful week. We've done cub scouts, we've done laundry, we've been reading BREAD... that is about it! Everyone in the family is either right on track, or ahead of the BREAD schedule, so we are excited! Even Sandy got caught up!!! Great job, Sandy!

Nick starts his first drum lesson tomorrow at noon. He is so excited! You want to see something awesome? Click here to see an amazing 4 year old drummer who has inspired Nick! Pretty incredible!

Okay, just to go on record... not that you will understand this, but Blogger is converting all blog accounts over to Google, and I have been avoiding the switch like the plague, but I finally had to do it, and I am SOOOOOO frustrated!!! It's horrible... I can't do half the stuff I could with my old Blogger account. Why they forced us to switch is beyond me. I hate to think about switching blog services... That would be a tragedy... losing over 2 years of posts. There. Done complaining.... For now. I'm sure you haven't heard the end of this saga....
Have a splendid weekend all!

No comments: