Saturday, December 16, 2006

Source of blah-ness revealed

Ok. I think I figured out the problem. The last post I put here was titled "Blah" because that was how I was feeling. Here is how this week has transpired.
Monday a very dear friend of ours in the church lost his dad, Wilfred King. He is pictured here.









We were honored to be able to help the family by providing a meal, and my husband and his brother spent many hours putting together a fabulous power point presentation of his life. Great job, men. :) The funeral service on Friday was really nice.

Also, my wonderful friend Sandy has been having trouble with a family member, and we finally decided she could use a little help, so we played the "bad guys" to get the point across to this family member. All in all... a fairly stressful week, including the fact that Christmas is one week away and we have done ZERO shopping!

Well, last night, I believe the stress all caught up with me, as I ended up with my 2nd migraine of my life... and it was AWFUL! It makes me feel soooo bad for people who get them regularly. How do they stand it?? Today, I woke up with a headache still, that quickly escalated into a migraine again, so off to the ER we went. I got some compazine and toradol, which got rid of the headache, but made me feel "weird" the rest of the day... kind of like you are "disconnected" from yourself. Ick. I still don't feel all that great, and am wishing I could just go to bed and fall asleep... but the weirdness doesn't allow me to fall asleep. Man, I need prayer.

Ok. Done complaining. We are going to Jason's aunt Holly's tomorrow for an early Christmas celebration with the family. Will be fun (if the weird feeling goes away...). Talk to you all later!

No comments: