Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Weary

Here I am. I am weary. Mentally exhausted. Wanting desperately to be able to publish something happy and positive here this evening. I feel like I give all my positive energy at work, and come home drained. That is not fair to my family. I do my very very very best to give positive energy to my children, but they, too, come home from school weary and frustrated. I sense a tremendous spiritual battle for our minds... and it is coming from the public school systems we find ourselves in. I must pray MORE, I must drink from the Word MORE, I must discipline my flesh MORE. But I am so worn out. Whoever said Christianity is a crutch for the weak is obviously NOT a Christian. Because this battle can only be fought by the strong. And our strength is found only in Jesus Christ. His Spirit rises up to fight for us, and bring glory to Himself! I will do as David did when he returned to find Ziklag burned, and all their wives, children, and possessions taken by the enemy.... David encouraged himself in the Lord. I will do that. Please continue to pray for me and my family.

2 comments:

Grammie Betimes said...

I love you, keep your faithful eyes on the Lord and He will see you though. There is a song I just love...keep believing what you know is true...

Anonymous said...

Sis. Michelle,

Tonights message by Pastor Carpenter, The Blessing of Not Having Any Options, might be a blessing to you. www.factv.org

God bless,
CT