Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Lead me to that rock

Hello all... I know I have not been here to post in a while. I just wanted you to know I am still around. :) I have been so overwhelmed with so much lately, that even if I wanted to post, I could not. My thoughts are so scattered, my mind so full of concern for so many things (yes, the cares of this life, so all who understand that, PLEASE pray for me). I can't even organize my thoughts enough to get them down on this blog. So, it is what it is. That is where I'm at, and when I feel like I can make it back on here to post, I will (please pray that it will be soon!).
Ps 61:2 When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shell, you're just an amazing person because you are very strong when it is time to press on throught all of the hard times. I am honored to call you Mama Doodle!