Monday, September 04, 2006

Where is everybody??

Well, I really didn't feel like posting anything tonight, because I am crabby and don't really have anything worth saying. But the name of this blog is Northern Apostolic Mom... supposedly a picture of day to day life as a christian mom in Vermont. If I only post on days when I am feeling good, then you get a skewed picture of what day to day life is really like. So, here is my confession. Today has been a lonely day. I just needed someone to BE here to talk to. My husband was at work (which of course I appreciate greatly), and my boys were downstairs at the neighbors all day... in and out only to get food and leave again. Now, normally I enjoy my downtime. But today... I just wanted someone to BE here. Someone to talk to. Someone to listen to. I got online and watched an excellent service at Britt's church in Memphis. It was fun to sing and to listen to the message. But that was the only point in the day I had that. Yep, I'm complaining, I guess. I don't know. Where do you draw the line between telling the truth about your thoughts and feelings, and complaining? Whatever. (That is a Sandini-ism). I suppose I will just go to bed... everyone else is in bed, and it's only 9:00! I'm not tired! But since there's no one to talk to, I'll just hit the sack early. I hope this isn't a side effect of all the trauma we've been through recently. I just want to feel connected.

No comments: