Monday, September 18, 2006

Long lost blogger found!

Hello everyone! Remember me? I haven't been here to write anything in over a week. Sorry for putting y'all on hold. There is plenty to write about, so hang on and get comfy. :)

First, the countdown now stands at 6 days.

Second, our beloved goldfish Toby, whom we have had for seven years, died on Saturday. We were sad (heck, he's been in the family since Nick was 6 months old!), and because he was so big, I was afraid to flush him (who wants to call a plumber on Saturday because your dead goldfish clogged up the john?). SO... we had ourselves a little fishy funeral, and buried him in the backyard. He has a little tombstone that says:
Toby
1999 - 2006
We love you
Then, Adam went inside and retrieved from the tank our little shark guy leaning on a sign that says "only cool fish allowed". He told me, "There will never be a fish as cool as Toby." and he placed the little statue on Toby's grave. Sweet. We went to Wal-Mart that evening to pick up some stuff for Sunday School the next day... the boys and I lingered in the FISH dept. We gave daddy some puppy dog eyes, and left the store with two new fish! One looks just like Toby (only much smaller), so we call him Junior. The other one is orange, black, and white, and Jason thought he looked like Joseph with the coat of many colors, so he is named Joseph. Junior and Joseph. We like it! Don't tell Adam, but I think these fish are going to be cool, too!
Third, we had another FABULOUSLY anointed church service Sunday evening, with yet ANOTHER teen receiving the baptism of the Holy Ghost, speaking in other tongues! That is three teens in three weeks! Jordan was first, then Travis, now Chris. I feel a revival coming on... in fact, Pastor's message was incredible.... A REVIVAL OF ONE! I am a revival of one! I am hell's worst day! Enough is enough, and the devil can just go suck his thumb, because I am going to live my life on the edge! Bold! (WORD!) LOL! You'll have to ask my pastor about that one!
In other news, we celebrated my brother-in-law's birthday on Sunday afternoon (Benjammin). It was good to be with family. I love our family so much! Family is God- ordained, and a precious gift. It infuriates me that these homosexual activists are spending billions of dollars trying to destroy the family. My family brings me such joy! My brother calls me on the phone just to say hi and check in... you don't know how much I appreciate and enjoy that! I feel loved.
Well, I am certainly rambling here. What have I been learning from God this week? That if God is not in it, no matter what you are doing, then it is meaningless. God should be the center of every area of our lives. He is pleased when we get ourselves off the throne of our hearts, and allow Him the privilege of ruling and reigning there.
I pray you all have a blessed week. Make it a point to put Jesus in the center of your life this week. Find out more about Him this week! Seek Him while He may be found... His return is very very close! Love y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally enjoy your posts and I enjoy them even more knowing that being your nieghbor I get to see first hand some of the events you write about. We love you and soory about Toby and thank you for sharing with me the discovery of his "entering the Kingdom of God" I think you know what I mean. Love Girl Chris. ha ha

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle

My name is Paul Thomas Im an apostolic from Great Britain I have enjoyed reading your blog and its great to see apostolic people like yoursef online and promoting Jesus.

I blog on www.apostolicblog.com and also run apostolic bloggers. which you are more than welcome to join. I have placed a link to you on our sites.

God bless you
Paul.
www.apostolicblog.com