Sunday, June 04, 2006

"new" pictures

Thought I would take this brief moment in time to post a couple "new" pictures... they are of "new" things. First, our "new" deck complete with "new" deck table, as the children decided the legs to my OLD table were a toy and LOST them!




Doesn't it look great?!?!?!? You never realize how much you enjoy something until you DON'T have it. We really missed our evenings out on the deck, visiting with the neighbors, chatting or having tea by candlelight... watching the deer that occasionally show up in the back yard. It's SO nice to have it back, AND to know that it is totally safe!!!

My other "new" picture is from my sister of those cute little baby robins... check this out!


MAMA! FEED ME!!!! Is that adorable or what?
Well, time to go visit my sweet friend Christian and give him his birthday present! TTYL!

No comments: