Saturday, June 03, 2006

Movin' on up

Despite the rain, our pack held its annual cub scout picnic today. There was plenty of food, plenty of fun, plenty of emotion, and plenty of excitement! Here are the pictures of our two wonderful sons...

This is mom putting a WEBELOS neckerchief on Adam... can you believe it?? A Webelo! I remember when he was a little tiger cub!



And this is our little tiger cub Nick becoming a Wolf cub. The neckerchief is a magical thing! It is as if it does something to their self esteem... they say, "Wow... I'm a REAL cub scout now!" (as if they weren't before). This magical transformation also happened to Adam when he became a Wolf.

So, that was our excitement for the day. Tonight, there is NO mouse in my room, and my husband just HAPPENS to be running rescue again tonight (every 6th Saturday night). SO... my missed opportunity last night has re-presented itself, and I am headed to bed to take full advantage!!! Tomorrow is SUNDAY!!!!!!!! Going to church to worship JESUS!!!!!!!!! It is always the highlight of my week! I love Him! Peace!

PS... here is the latest picture of the baby birds on my sister's porch in Maine... she thinks they look like fish! I agree! LOL! Guess we can't call them totally feather-challenged anymore!

No comments: