Thursday, June 08, 2006

Baby birds about ready to fly the coop

It has been so much fun watching three baby robins hatch and grow before my eyes every day, from 200 miles away! First a funny picture she sent me this morning...

OPEN WIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!


Next, let's post a little comparison of these cuties from two weeks ago to now...



Wow, is all I can say.

Now, here are two more very cool pictures. My sons Adam and Nick were beside themselves with joy the other night, when Uncle Tim (my brother) came over to visit on his new Harley Davidson! They don't have motorcycle helmets, but Tim took them slowly around our parking lot with their bike helmets on. They were thrilled!



Yeah baby... I'm all that and a bag of chips... THANK YOU UNCLE TIM! Your nephews are still excited about it!

Let's see.... do I have anything spiritual to discuss tonight? Well, not really. I feel like I am still in my creative writing slump. Ehck!

Well, I'm done for now. Have a good one!

No comments: