Sunday, August 14, 2005

CJ is home!

I realize I haven't posted in forever... that's what happens when you don't pay your internet bill... oops! But we've got it mostly fixed, and should be back online by Monday.

Anyway, today is Sunday, and after 2 long months, CJ is finally home from Connecticut! YAY!!! We have really missed having him around. Elizabeth has been gone for almost as long... she's not home yet. She lives next door to our apartment. My boys have been missing their friends. Makes for a long summer when your friends go away for almost the entire summer vacation! Welcome home, CJ! Hurry home, Elizabeth!

In other news, I nearly had a heart attack going to get gas today... $2.45 a gallon at GO GO GAS! Yikes! But God did a really cool thing for me today! On our way home from church, I was running on fumes, my little gas pump light was on (saying, hey dummy, you have no gas!), and the needle was on the red mark. So, I began singing! I believe God, I believe God, ask Him what you will and it shall be done, trust and obey, believe Him and say, oh I believe, I believe God." Then I said, "In Jesus' name, I believe and trust God to not only give me enough gas to get home, but enough to get me to the gas station too. Amen. As soon as I got done, the gas pump light went off and the needle moved up off the red! I serve such an incredibly faithful God! Yes, I do!

I could go on and on, because I haven't blogged in FOREVER, but Adam is dying to get on and check his email, so I will say goodbye for now and chat with y'all later! Bye!

No comments: