Saturday, February 21, 2009

NOT MORE SNOW!!!!! ACK!!!

Ya know... I am just totally sick of winter. Check this out... (grrr.....)

A *WINTER STORM WARNING* is in effect for the Champlain Valley and Vermont from 7 AM Sunday until 7 AM Monday. Snow will begin around daybreak Sunday, and become heavy at times Sunday afternoon and Sunday night, as a storm system quickly strengthens off the coast. It will become windy Sunday night, causing blowing and drifting snow. The snow will taper to snow showers Monday afternoon.Total accumulation will be 6 to 12 inches for the warning area, with 12 to 18 inches possible for the Green Mountains.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I found this awesome cartoon on another blog, and find it so appropriate that I must share....


At our school last week, we did a musical called "Follow the North Star Home". It was really great! And the opening song has become my theme song! The words say...

I'm so tired of snow, I wish that it would go
I never thought I would see the day
When I'd wish the snow would go away.
It would be such fun, just sitting in the sun
I'm tired of looking at all this snow
And I really truly wish that it would go!

Man... I wish I had the money to just take off and go to Florida or someplace where it is in the 70s for about 2 weeks. I am longing for the day when I can leave my house in just my clothes... no coat, no boots, no hats and mittens, no fleece pants under my skirts, JUST REGULAR CLOTHES! *sigh*.



3 comments:

VTBeanbag said...

I am so there with you. ;)

Grammie Betimes said...

Oh Michelle,
How I would love to fly you here! Lots of snow in the mountains that we can see and it is pretty...but here where we live, no snow...besides I would love to visit with you.

Going4jesus said...

I dont want any more snow 2 hands up jumping up and down scremaing no more snow no more snow lol