Tuesday, February 17, 2009

breaktime

Hello all...

Well, I've been here, but I have not been posting. I have been busy, but the things I have been up to have been too personal to blog about. I am feeling a need to step back from NAM and just take a little break unless I feel led to post something important. Don't worry. I'm not getting "done". Just taking a little break. I am focusing on some things that are really important right now, and do not want to be distracted. You are all great! I will pop on every once in a while to say hi, I promise!!
And whatever you do, DON'T STOP PRAYING FOR HENRY!! He needs the miraculous hand of God to deliver him!! I love you Henry! And your family!

God bless you!
Michelle

2 comments:

Beth R. said...

I understand...I take breaks all the time! ☺

Going4jesus said...

breaks are good and ok I love you michelle