Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Introducing...... TUCKER!!

Here he is... the newest member of the family.... FINALLY!!!!! LOL! He is absolutely perfect!!!

He arrived by C-section at 3:30 am on Jan. 6th.... 7 lbs 14 oz. A loooooong night for mom and dad. But everyone is doing great! Welcome to the family, Tucker!

UPDATE!!!!! MORE PICTURES!!!!

George prepares for Tucker's arrival...

Proud dad!!

I love this picture... George and Tucker.

Brand new family!

Tucker James Mitchell.... you are so adorable!

4 comments:

Going4jesus said...

he is awful cute!!! so great when a baby is born!! please feel free to follow my blog as well much love sister jessica

Anonymous said...

sister Jessica russell is what I ment to type!! my link is http://www.apostolicmamaof4.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

yeh um im not doing too well right now my number is 355-2883 if you want to call me !!!!

Deb said...

Congratulations!!