Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter pictures from church

Ok... I don't seem to be doing so well keeping this blog strictly spiritual... but I can't resist posting pictures of my life... they are relavent to my existence! So, here you go! These are pictures from church this morning.

Kids singing the Rainbow song

Nick just plain looking handsome

My ROCKIN' AWESOME drummer! Dude, you so rocked this morning!

The Ziter family (yes, Sandy is part of our family!)

Me and my honey!

Now.... let's talk about cuteness for a moment...

This is Elana under the veil part of her Easter dress...

This is the smile that lights up the darkest room and melts my heart every time I see it!!!!!

Stacy and Elana... they matched today!

Stacy Elana Meghan and Mike... they are beautiful!

And this is just an awesome picture of Sandy... period!

So that is it in a nutshell. I don't have access to the rest of the pictures from today. When I get them, I'll put them here. God bless you!

1 comment:

Grammie Betimes said...

WOW Shell these are awesome pics!