Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Some random thoughts

I know... I haven't been here to post in a while. I have a hard time posting for the sake of posting. If I don't have anything interesting to say, then why bore the general public with it? But I do want to say that I miss my mom. Mom and Ray left last Wednesday, heading for TN, NC, and FL. Not that I spent TONS of time with her, but it was nice to be able to just "pop in" for a cup of tea and a nice mother/daughter chat now and then. I can't do that now. The old adage is true... absence makes the heart grow fonder. Just knowing she's not here makes me miss her all the more. I LOVE YOU MOM!

In case you haven't seen it, our church finally has a COOL website!!! Feel free to stop by and check it out... maybe listen to a message or two in the audio library. www.lifeteaching.com . Our webmaster did an awesome job!

Well, my youngest son wants some snuggle time, and my oldest refuses to stay in bed.... grrr. Time to go.

No comments: