Thursday, September 18, 2008

Too lazy to think of a good title for this post...

Greetings from sick bay. Yes, it is that time of year again... I'm back in the classroom, and sick already. Just a rotten cold, mind you... but enough to make me feel like death warmed over, so I stayed home today. I got up just long enough to get the kiddos on the bus, then went back to bed and slept until 1:00 pm! I still feel like crud, but not as bad as last night. I will probably go to work in the morning, although it won't be a "high energy" kind of day for me.

And to top it all off, Nick had a football game this afternoon/evening in a town almost 1/2 an hour away! And it was NOT warm. I had on layers... and fleece pants under my skirt... and a winter coat... and a blanket. However, my son and his team did an awesome job! They got 4 touchdowns and won the game. Nick got his first ever "flag" (tackle), and was so proud of himself! He came away from the game feeling quite confident. I must say, I exerted NO energy during that game except when he got that flag! Proud mom moment.

Ok... time to hit the sack. I've only been up for 10 hours, but if I don't turn in, I'll have a heck of a time waking up in the morning.

3 comments:

Beth R. said...

Feeling any better?

Michelle said...

getting there, thank you... but it's making the rounds in our house....

how's that beautiful grandbaby?? :)

Beth R. said...

He is doing great...Mommy not so great. I think I'm having him at our house today...YEAHHHHH!