Sunday, August 10, 2008

VICTORY REPORTS!

Although very tired, I must post! Today was our youth yard sale, and although only one teen and my two boys and three adults showed up, we had a marvelous time of fellowship with each other, and made over $200 in the process! God blesses your effort if it is for His purpose.

Okay, time for TWO praise reports!

1. My brother's best friend had a small stroke (TIA) and ended up in the hospital for an MRI. Although he suffered no lasting effects from the stroke, the MRI showed a sizable mass in the center of his brain (obviously in an inoperable location). He called me to tell me and I promised to pray. First brain biopsy came back inconclusive. More prayer. Second brain biopsy.... NO mass, NO cancer, NO infection, NO anything! My God rocks!!!!

2. In case you haven't noticed, my blog has a short list of other blogs I read consistently over on the left. One is called "Henry's Challenge". My dear "mom" Winnie (Jason's dad's wife) in Maryland asked me to put Henry on my prayer list. Her ladies' prayer group has been praying for him since he was diagnosed with medulloblastoma (a cancerous tumor in the cerebellum of the brain) on October 13, 2007 at the age of 3. Well, this past Thursday, Henry had another MRI, and this one was CLEAN! No sign of brain tumor at all!!! What an amazing God! Two brain tumors in one week!! YAY! Nothing is impossible with my Jesus!

So when you are done reading this post, please stop and take a moment to rejoice and thank God for His goodness and faithfulness. He is WORTHY of ALL our praise and thanks!

Good night to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for continuing to keep our son in your prayers. We appreciate your thinking of him so consistently.

Henry's Father

Beth R. said...

Isn't God just awesome!!!???? Praising Him right along with you!