Thursday, January 03, 2008

Do Not Pass Me By

I cannot believe I found this! I LOVE THIS SONG!!! I've never seen the video before, but the song is so much fun! The traditional version of "Do Not Pass Me By" is in our hymnal at church.... every time I see it, I hear this song in my head! Awesome! I esp. like his rap about "They took me to the water, I went down in his name, I repented of all my sins, and I haven't been the same. My feet started to shake and my legs had to run, his love took my heart and his Spirit took my tongue." Sounds to me like this guy's got the Holy Ghost!!!!! lol!! I was trying to type this and my fingers got on the wrong keys, .... op[iurlknerklmngzl; My fingers were speaking in tongues!!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Grammie Betimes said...

WOW Michelle, that was great! Thanks for the video. I must say, that I believe our song book version is a bit tamer than this clip: however, this clip is definately wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, just wanted to let you know that I miss you and can't wait to "see" you back in bloggerville.