Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Not much time...

Ok... here is what has been on my mind all day. Not much time left. Yep. That has been on my mind all day. There is not much time left before the return of Jesus. Everything is in place. Endtime prophecy is being fulfilled every single day on the front page of our newspapers and in our everyday lives. There are so many people who do not have a knowledge of the truth... they have no clue what is coming. It's like standing on the train tracks, and the freight train is bearing down on them at top speed, and they have no idea! It has been churning deep in my spirit all day. I personally cannot reach the entire world by myself. But I do my part... reaching the people in my corner of the world. Reaching out with my writing on 90&9, my blog, and teaching Bible studies whenever I can. I wish I could be a traffic cop on that broad way that leads to destruction... the one that MANY MANY millions of people are on. I want to redirect them and say, "Detour! Go this way to find eternal life! Turn around now before it's too late!"

There. For what it's worth, that is what I have to offer today, because it has been the forefront of my thinking today. Are you on the right road? Don't wait until it's too late to find out. Matt preached it on Sunday night... once you find yourself in hell... you can't get out. It's sealed, permanent, forever. It doesn't matter that you "didn't realize" those crazy religious freaks were right. It doesn't matter that you did all kinds of good stuff in your life and were a nice person. If you blow off Jesus and what He did for you on the cross, you'll find yourself permanently placed in a never ending nightmare. Think about it. Dust off your Bible and READ about it! Read about God's passionate, unconditional (no strings attached) love for YOU! Then DO something about it. Get on your knees and tell him you love him, thank him for calvary, and repent of your sin. Take the detour! You'll be so glad you did at the end of your journey in this life!

No comments: