Saturday, March 17, 2007

Where oh where has springtime gone?

Michelle is NOT happy right now. Just two days ago, it was 52 degrees, there was grass, and there were robins in my yard! Now we have a fresh coat of snow over a foot deep and it is freezing! This is not fair. I'm ready for spring, which, I might add, is in THREE DAYS. Oh well. Life isn't always fair. My husband would say "Suck it up and deal". My brother-in-law George would say "SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!" because he is twisted and actually loves this stuff. LOL!

In other news, Happy Birthday to Jack!!!! We are having a little celebration on Sunday afternoon, I believe. Cake, cake, cake.... Yum!

Also, speaking of Yum... I made my first ever lasagne Thursday and is was waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy good! Yum yum yum! My step-sister Bobbi Jo and her girls are up from Florida (her grandmother passed away... service was incredible!), and we had them over for dinner, along with my brother and his girls, and my "adopted" daughter The Great Sandini. Yes, 11 people for dinner at my teeny apartment! We did it, though. It was so great to spend time with everyone.

Today, our cub scout pack is doing coat room duty at a local pizza place as a fund raiser... guaranteed minimum of $125. Not bad. Hopefully we will make lots more than that. We'll see. Hoping that the bad weather doesn't deter folks from coming out. They have between 25-30 birthday parties planned there today, so should be good!

Well, time to get busy and join the race of life for the day. Have a warm one (I know, Mom, you ALWAYS do! Lucky!)! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sister!

I am new to "blogging" and am trying to find other Apostolics here at blogspot. I am happy to find someone else who blogs! God Bless! I will be adding your blog link to my blog also :).

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis Michelle! Thanks for visiting my blog! Certainly yes do add it to your blog list! I will visit your site often!

God Bless!!

Sis Sunshine