Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sick day advantage

Well... I spent yet another day home with sick children today, and I decided to declare war on the germs! I opened every window in the house! It was extremely windy and c-c-c-cold outside, but I did it anyway. I got the clorox wipes and wiped every surface you can think of in my house... light switches, faucet handles, cupboard knobs, door knobs, computer keyboard, telephones, etc etc etc. I stocked the house with orange juice! I am determined to get the sickness OUT of here before we leave for AZ in 22 days!

Anyway, you should see my house... it looks awesome! It's clean and picked up... the way a house is SUPPOSED to look! I want it to STAY this way. But reality will surely set in...

My hubby is at an EMS instructor's banquet this evening, the boys are in bed, and I am exhausted from cleaning all day. I think I will just head to bed and read. He will probably come home and find the Bible on my face... LOL! Later!

No comments: