Thursday, February 15, 2007

Oh...My...Aching...Back! UPDATED!!!!



Well... I have been shoveling for hours, and I am DONE! I took some pictures of the giant snowbanks created by all the shoveling, but Jason took the laptop to CT with him, so I can't download them until he gets back. I'll update this post with pictures Sunday or Monday. Time for a hot shower and a heating pad! *groan* I imagine the altar will be FULL of people getting prayed for (for back pain and muscle pain) on Sunday morning! LOL!

UPDATE!!! Duh... I have a cell phone... so I took a picture of my back breaking shovel job with that! Check it out...
Now... it may not look like much to you... but this out of shape 40 year old body hasn't shoveled snow like this in a very long time! That walkway is at least 35-40 feet in length, and my children need to be able to get on the bus in the morning!


Anyway, that is all for now. I will be watching Winterfire live on line, but first I have to take my son Adam to the doctor for a throat culture.... please pray.... NO STREP! IN JESUS' NAME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I imagine the altar will be FULL of people getting prayed for (for back pain and muscle pain) on Sunday morning! LOL!


Yeah, including the pastor who not only has his house to do but the church as well! Thank God for all those children!