Sunday, October 29, 2006

Harvest Party 2006 is a smashing success!

Ah.... the harvest party at our church today was a total blast! We had 15 children, and they all had a great time! I will not post all the pictures I took of everyone's children you don't know (hee hee), but I would LOVE to post pics of my boys and my niece and nephew... take a look!


This is Adam striking a pose on our little photo op stack of hay bales.


Nick on same said stack of hay... notice that my boys did NOT dress up in costumes... little stinkers. No fun when you don't dress up!


This is my sweet niece Meghan, who is looking fabulous in the indian costume her grandma made for her.


This is my nephew Michael in his awesome Spiderman pajamas!


We did donuts on a string... the wonderful pregnant woman to the left is my sister in law... due on Thanksgiving with number three... her name is Elana! The fabulous woman in the center holding her sweet three year old daughter is Seana, who totally made the party possible by helping set up into the wee hours of the night, and helping clean up after. THANK YOU SEANA! Also, not pictured here is the great and wonderful SANDINI! She also did the set up and tear down with me, and has my undying gratitude for her time! Love ya Sandini!!



This is gourd bowling! Fun, because the gourds roll every which way but straight!



Of course, we also bobbed for apples,



painted mini pumpkins,



searched for the turkey in the straw,



and tried to see who could move the most candy corn, using toes only, from one bowl to the other in 30 seconds.... FUN!

It was a really fun day, and I am totally beat, THANK GOD FOR THE END OF DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!!!! I will thoroughly enjoy that extra hour! That is, if I get to bed in time to enjoy it... Talk to you soon!
Bye!

No comments: